Thanks for your interest in hosting the online course Economic Evaluation in Global Health at your location.
Our courses incorporate a 'site-based model'. A site is a group of participants in the same geographic location or at the same organization that enroll in the course together, and connect face-to-face with other learners. Being part of a site is not required for participation in this course.
Site registration is a two-part process consisting of 1) Site Registration form and 2) Participant Application form. Each site must have a Site Coordinator who submits a Site Registration Form alerting us of their interest in hosting the course for a group. The Site Coordinator may also be a participant in the course (they will need to apply separately as a participant). There is no financial obligation made by submitting an application.
Important notes regarding this course offering:
- Sites can have 5-60 participants (increased from 40 for the July 2020 offering only)
- Participants should be able to attend at least 3 out of 4 site meetings
- (In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we urge you to follow your local health guidelines about the safety of in person gatherings for groups of your size, and we encourage you to practice an abundance of caution by hosting site meetings remotely)
- Site fee is $1500; see course page for additional details
- You can host more than one site, although if we reach our maximum capacity you may be limited to one site only
In order to apply to the course as a site coordinator, please:
- Read the Important Dates and Process for Site Enrollment table below.
- Review Site Expectations and Site Coordinator and Facilitator Responsibilities.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions about our site model.
- Complete the Site Registration Form to apply for your site to participate.
Important Steps and Dates for Applying as a Site
|Complete Site Registration Form|
By completing the form, you have indicated your interest in hosting the course at your organization or institution. There is no financial obligation made by submitting this registration form.
|Opens 7 April 2020|
Closes 5 May 2020
|Notification of site acceptance||Once your site is accepted to the course, you will receive email confirmation. Individual participants at your location must then complete a Participant Application to determine their eligibility to receive a certificate of completion.||From 7 May 2020|
|Request site participants to complete Participant Application||Email the online Participant Application link to the individuals at your site and encourage them to apply before the deadline.|
Opens 8 May 2020
Closes 5 Jun 2020
|Site roster directions and invoice sent by eDGH||When individuals at your location have been accepted, we will contact you again with instructions to submit course fees, and ask you to confirm which participants from your application list will be moving forward with the course.|
10 Jun 2020
|Rosters due||Confirmed rosters due to eDGH, indicating who will be moving forward with your site group for this offering of the course and who will not.||23 Jun 2020|
Payment accepted through credit card or wire transfer.
|29 Jun 2020|
|Site Coordinator orientation webinar||Site Coordinators and Facilitators are encouraged to attend this online orientation webinar prior to the course start. The webinar will cover responsibilities, course expectations, and briefly introduce the course/course website. We encourage you to host a meeting with your site group so your group can participate in the orientation together. The webinar will also be recorded for those unable to attend.|
Zoom Webinar Login: https://washington.zoom.us/j/680909100
|1 Jul 2020|
Begins 7 a.m.
Enrollment in the course occurs shortly before the course start date. Participants will not be enrolled into the course until payment is received.
6 Jul 2020
13 Sep 2020